Current as of September 8, 2022
in5G respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices of Innovate5G Inc. (“in5G”) on the Website and with respect to in5G’s mobile application (the “Application” collectively referred to as the Services).
In this policy, the term ‘personal information’ (or ‘personally identifiable information’) means any information about you as well as information or pieces of information, that, with reasonable efforts, may be used to identify you.
Innovate5G provides telco cloud Application Performance Monitoring platform (SaaS Service). Also provider services related to wireless network i.e. 3G/4G/5G.
We process your data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations following industry best practices.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE AS REGISTERED USERS
When you register for the Services, in5G may ask you to provide certain contact and personal details, such as Name, email address, etc. Please note that false, incorrect, or outdated information may impair in5G’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary.
Further information may be collected when you exchange communications with in5G for example, if you submit a request, contact in5G’s support team, or report a violation.
This Application is intended for use by adults and in5G does not knowingly collect any personal information about consumers under 16 years of age without their consent, or, if under 13 years of age, the verified consent of a parent or guardian.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE AS NON-REGISTERED USERS
When you request to view a pre-existing User’s content the user may ask for personal information such as email address in order to open a Innovate5G’ link. Innovate5G collects and stores this personal information on behalf of its Users.
When you provide this personal information, you do so in accordance with that User’s privacy practices and policies. Innovate5G is not responsible for the privacy practices of its Users, and only processes this information in accordance with the applicable agreement it has with each User. For any issues pertaining to processing of such personal information, please contact the User directly.
LOCATION BASED AND NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Application, in5G collects your location and network diagnostic information under user’s permission. in5G uses that information to provide you with the Services and to improve the Services for your use and that of other users. in5G may use your location and/or network diagnostic information to create aggregated anonymous data and to use such data in accordance with this policy (please refer to the section below on use of aggregated information). in5G will permanently remove or obscure your identity from your location or network diagnostic information that is used for aggregated purposes.
DATA COLLECTED DURING TRANSACTIONS
On the basis of types of services requested, Innovate5G also collects information such as:
- type of service that has been requested
- order details for such a request
- payment & transaction information (such as merchant’s name, payment method, chargeable amount for the service)
- date and time the service was provided
For the purpose of promotion codes, name of the person associated with such a code will also be collected
OPTING OUT OF LOCATION AND NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION COLLECTION BY UNINSTALLING THE APPLICATION
At any time, you may uninstall the Application, by using the Application’s uninstall option, or by using the programs removal feature of your operating system. Following the uninstallation process, in5G will not be able to collect any further location or network diagnostic information from you.
OTHER BEHAVIOR DATA THAT WE COLLECT
in5G collects information about the use of the Services. For example, in5G may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that redirected you to the Services, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in. Such data is usually automatically collected and stored in log files of the Service’s computer servers.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND STORE
We may collect personal and sensitive personal information about you and store this information in connection with the provision and fulfilment of our services to you. Personal information may include:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- IP Address
WHAT DOES in5G DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
in5G may use your information for the following purposes only:
- To operate the Services.
- To customize your experience with the Services, as well as the experience of other users.
- To improve the Services for your experience, as well as the experience of other users.
- To provide you with customer support and handle requests and complaints.
- To send you updates, notices, announcements, periodic newsletters and additional information related to the Services.
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To provide you with authorization to login and use your user account;
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires of the Services.
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when in5G has a good faith belief that in5G’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards.
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, other illegal activities, misuse of the Services or otherwise to undertake any security related activity to protect you and/or the Services.
- To investigate and address issues with functionality of the Application.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA WITHIN OUR ORGANIZATION?
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the Products and Services, which you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including requests for refund. Those staff members may be on teams such as: marketing, events, development, executive, customer support. Employees only have access to data that is relevant to their team, on a ‘need to know’ basis.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
in5G does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any purposes.
in5G will not share your personally identifiable information with others, without your prior consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in in5G’s good-faith discretion:
- When compelled by applicable law or regulatory authority to the extent necessary.
- If and to the extent in5G is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information.
- If in5G is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information.
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind in relation to the Services, or to assert or defend our legal rights.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of in5G, our employees, agents, customers and others, including in any case where in5G reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or danger or damage to property.
- For the purposes of fraud prevention or to protect the integrity of our Services and Application.
- in5G may also share non-personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with in5G, such as subsidiaries, sister and parent companies. Non-personally identifiable information may also be shared with in5G’s other partners and service providers, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
HOW DOES in5G USE AGGREGATED INFORMATION?
in5G may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance user experience, to create new services and features, to change or eliminate existing content or services, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
in5G may also post, disseminate, or make available to third parties such anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services.
in5G only retains your data as long as you are using the in5G app and up to 30 days after the last usage of the app.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may have rights in relation to your personal information under local law, including if you are a resident of the EEA or California. Below is a general description of the rights some users may hold. In the event you reside in such a jurisdiction and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us at the contact point below. If you live in California, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and we may decline your request as permitted under applicable law.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users exercising this right may withdraw consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Data for any or all of the purposes mentioned above;
- Right to correction: you may rectify or supplement the information we hold about you;
- Right to access personal information: Users exercising this right may request access to the categories and specific pieces of their personal information we hold;
- Right to data portability: Users exercising this right may receive their personal information, when provided electronically, in a readily useable format;
- Right to deletion: Users exercising this right can ask us to delete their personal information we have collected;
- Right to disclosure: Users exercising this right can receive additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the information of theirs we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share their information;
- Right to opt-out: For California residents, opt out of certain disclosures of personal information that California law defines as “sales” even if no money is exchanged. in5G does not sell your personal information;
- Right to be free from discrimination: Users may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or services. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your data; and
- SHINE THE LIGHT: California law permits residents of California to request annually certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Our contact information is below. We do not share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee our data protection and privacy practices. If you have any comments, concerns or questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, you can fill the Data Subject Request Form available below, and send your request along with the form to our DPO.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org