Product Name: in5Genius 1.0
Current Version: v1.0
Version Date: May 2021
Release Type: Software – New Product
- in5Genius version 1.0 features a SaaS test platform to test applications on a live 4G/5G Network.
- The platform provides support for testing mobile applications, edge cloud applications and distributed applications currently.
- in5Genius v1.0 provides 4G and 5G Network KPIs in terms of Application Service Class Parameters on an application dashboard.
- in5Genius v1.0 auto-selects the testcases to run based on the Application Profile entered for Application under Test (AUT).
- in5Genius v1.0 auto-runs the testcases and provides the results on an Application Dashboard.
- in5Genius v1.0 provides a radar graph comparing the capabilities of a 4G or 5G Network to the usage by the Application under Test (AUT).
- Application Service Parameters as applicable to the selected Service Slice Type in the Application profile is mapped. Please see Disclosures.
- Application dashboard shows the progress of the application across various states: Uploaded, In Progress, Successful, Rejected, Aborted.
Supports the following:
- 4G Network Testing on Band 41
- 5G Network Testing on N41 and N48
- Mobile Applications on iPhone and Android
- Edge Applications on on-premise Linux or Windows OS
- Distributed Applications (between Mobile and Edge Cloud)
- IoT Sensors supported by Band 41, N41 and N48
- Automated Test Category selection
- Automated Test run
- Application Test status
- Application Test report
- Application Test logs
- Adding a Team with up to 10 members
- Up to 5 versions of the same application can be tested on a business premium monthly paid account
Full network slice testing is not available on this release.
Multiple application uploads in a single account are not supported.
Multiple sandbox support is not available.
Multiple teams support is not available.